R&R Recovery’s Extended Care Program provides clients with a safe, structured environment to gradually transition between addiction treatment programs and reintegrate into society. The program comprises three phases which support the development of healthy coping skills and decision making while building a strong network of support and overcoming challenges. Throughout the Extended Care Program, clients participate in a variety of therapies and activities that grow their confidence and independence while reducing risk of relapse.
Extended Care Program Phases
- Phase I (Basic) – this five-week phase provides a solid foundation for recovery and introduces tools to maintain sobriety.
- Phase II (Purpose) – this four-week phase builds professional and social skills necessary for clients to re-enter the workforce, return to school for a degree or vocational training, and participate in community service while simultaneously remaining active in recovery.
- Phase III (Integration) – this final three-week phase focuses on providing a structured environment for clients to solidify the recovery process and effectively manage life’s responsibilities.
Regardless of which phase clients are in, they follow in individualized treatment plan that is tailored to their unique needs and goals. They engage in individual, group, and family therapy sessions, as well as twelve-step programs, nutritional assessments, and educational and occupational workshops. In addition, clients take part in evidence-based and holistic approaches to recovery including:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Gestalt therapy
- Art therapy
- Music therapy
- Experiential therapy
Clients are exposed to a wide range of therapeutic modalities that they can apply to their recovery to support long-term sobriety and a healthier lifestyle. In R&R Recovery’s Extended Care Program, they are able to apply what they have learned to each phase of the program as they become more independent, take on additional responsibilities, and re-integrate into the community. This step-down approach improves readiness and confidence to face life’s challenges while maintaining a substance-free life.
Another benefit of the Extended Care Program at R&R Recovery is that clients are in a structured environment throughout the duration of their treatment. The level of support is adjusted to meet their needs and allow them to continue moving forward, but they know that help is available whenever they need it.
Take back control of your life from addiction and build the knowledge, tools, coping strategies, and support system necessary for lasting recovery through R&R Recovery’s Extended Care Program. Transition through each phase with the confidence that you are prepared for each new challenge and opportunity that arises. Learn more by reaching out to R&R Recovery today.